2013 belongs to the woman. I’ll tell you why.
This past year was riddled with talk about the world coming to an abrupt end on 21st December 2012. Well, the day came and went and everyone survived just fine.
We misunderstood the phenomenon in the first place. It was never meant to be the end of the world. According to the Mayan calendar, it was the end of the 13th b’ak’tun or cycle, and the beginning of another one. This new cycle has significance because of the pure potential it comes laden with. Energetic shifts, big changes and transformation, leading to a new world filled with very different qualities than the ones we’ve had around. The new Mayan cycle propels us towards a world where feminine qualities are valued and the balance between male-female energies is restored.
2013 marks the dawn of the Divine Feminine.
Several events in 2012 indicate to this shift: from the US presidential elections – where American women made it clear that their body was their business – to the recent protests in India against the gang-rape and murder of a 23-year old. It is becoming very clear that slowly but surely an uprising is happening.
But these political shifts are only manifestations of what is changing within the individual. That’s where all true transformation begins. I see this with myself, as, with each passing day, I reclaim and celebrate my femininity. I see this with my clients (all women), who are eager to let their light shine forth, and I see it in my girl friends, who are unapologetically exploring their true potential as women of this new era. These are powerful women who have tapped into their potential as creators and are exploring their unique gifts.
So what do these unique gifts include? Talyaa, from Wild Goddess Life shares the following ways that the modern woman is making ancient feminine wisdom her own:
- Create. Women are natural creators, the spark of life. By honoring this ability, women tap into the collective power of creation.
- Bless. Women easily give blessings. By welcoming their role as sisters and co-creators of the future, women bless themselves and one another, encouraging ever-increasing numbers to welcome feminine energy in themselves.
- Collaborate. In coming together as sisters giving blessings, women share their energy and heart.
- Intuition. Every woman possess the gift if inner knowing. When women tap into their deep trusting power, they see clearly and far.
- Sensuality. Women are keepers of the sensual world. They are beauty incarnate, and appreciate beauty in their lives.
- Wisdom. Women give wise council when they feel safe to share their views.
To me this continues to be a time for inner growth and cleansing. It is my intention to release all self-limiting beliefs and thought-patterns in the coming year so I can live my life with purpose and joy. When I follow, live and speak my truth, the world around me begins to change for the better.
As an individual transforms, the world does too.
Another intention is to support other women step into their feminine power. My talk titled ‘Rise of the Second Brain’ at FemCity Orlando on 23rd Jan 2012 will be about the importance of trusting our intuition and gut feelings. We will explore techniques to enhance this natural, powerful and much-needed gift back into our life. For more details, check out the FemFessionals’ website and Facebook event pages.
Happy New Year Goddesses. Get ready to shine 🙂